Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sorry, No More Curtain Calls.

November 6, 2013

I put the fan back in the window this morning.  It’s 60 degrees outside, and beautifully sunny.  There’s a soft scent of winter in the warm air nonetheless.  It reminds me that the dark and quiet is approaching and I hope to rest soon.

I’ve spent too much time looking for the provenance of my existence, trying to figure out why I’m a monster.  It doesn’t matter.  I think I have the answer now-the way of fixing it.

At the Winter solstice, I’ll make an end of it…again.


Please, God.  Don’t let me come back this time?

1 comment:

  1. Hey. =)

    Can't seem to DM you on twitter for some reason.

    Just wanted to say, if you were interested, "Sorry, No More Curtain Calls" would be absolutely perfect for the next 101 Fiction. (submissions page)

    Word count and title would just need to be tweaked to fit the exact specs. It would be nice to have you over there. =)

    ReplyDelete